The data controller is Revinet spa, based in Milan, via Bacchiglione n.14 / A: it decides independently on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and data availability.
Responsible for the protection of personal data: Attorney Annalisa Cancro, with office in Forlì, Corso Mazzini 16.
Nature and purpose of providing data
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of computerized means for the following purposes:
- to draw up and send you an estimate . Since these data are necessary, for the preparation of the estimate itself, your consent to the processing of your data, intended by way of example only, contact data, is mandatory. Without him, it will not be possible to satisfy his requests. Legal basis Consent.
- to execute the existing contractual relationship . Since these are necessary data, consent is mandatory to allow the owner to execute, manage and organize the contractual relationships in place with you or your company. The acquired data will be kept for the entire duration of the assignment, no later than 10 years from the termination of the same. Legal basis of the contract. It should be noted that in the case of an assignment in the capacity of statutory auditor, given the function of public official, the legal basis is the public interest.
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations . For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments); Legal basis for tax accounting regulations.
You always have the right to obtain from Revinet spa confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you or your company is being processed, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, he always has the right to obtain pursuant to art. 15 and ss. EU Reg. 679/16:
- updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, with a written request to be sent to the address, where the registered office of Revinet spa is located, to which we will promptly reply.
In the event of no or insufficient response, you can lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address where its headquarters are located, in Rome (RM), Piazza Venezia n. 11 or by sending an e-mail communication to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Your data will be disclosed to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where the disclosure is required by law or is necessary for purposes provided for by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes (for example, in the case of a request made by the police or the judiciary or other competent bodies).
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and / or international organizations based in non-EU countries and will be stored within the EU. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, and in any case in compliance with the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
The owner may use third parties for the processing of his personal data, for certain activities. The third parties who carry out these operations have been adequately selected and are endowed with experience, skills and reliability and offer a suitable guarantee of full compliance with the current provisions on processing, including the data security profile.
These third parties have been appointed for this purpose “data processors” and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by and under its control. We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Your data are then processed by our employees in charge of the individual services.